Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acheron moved to Telemachus !

Go down 
+24
Synned
macaria
Imyoona
Sierra
Auroraen
Nyrilla
daxon
Akane
Ecco
Satori
Stankovic
Mellon
nuke
Nyxx
Mjirn
esperanza
dubbeltje
Woolf
Aceo
Sundown
Drizzy
WOOT
Mentoz
Kacy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
esperanza
Three Day Sparky
esperanza

Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Wrote a ticket as well, lets see what they reply to this...

Quote :

We are very displeased to see that our real life friends made it trough the transfer process and we didn't because we were a fraction of a second to late.

We know each other for more then 10 years, this goes a lot further than AION or any online game.
If they get transferred and we wont, we will mosty likely quit AION, I don't feel like building a char from scratch again.

We would like to know how likely it is that both of us will be able to get a transfer next week?

regards,
--------, main char Esperanza
and --------, main char Hecato
Back to top Go down
http://noah270309.vlindersite.be
Drizzy
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 pm

The Aion Support Team now has the ability to manually copy characters and move them to a different server. However, we are only able to offer this option if the below requirements are met:

- You must have at least one character on the desired target server.
- The character on the target server must have been created before July 22, 2010.
- The character to be moved must be of the same faction as the character on the target server

... i don't meet any of these requirements. So therefore Switching server like this is a no-go for me. I have no Character on Perento created before July 22,2010.
Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Drizzy wrote:
... i don't meet any of these requirements. So therefore Switching server like this is a no-go for me. I have no Character on Perento created before July 22,2010.

Me neither, so looks like we're stuck here. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aceo
Armored Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Hmm, guess i'll stay in legion for Wednesday maintenence and have stuff on broker to be doubly sure. Not gonna chance moving if no-one's gonna be following, will see what happens next try (if there is one).

PS. Panto and Mj, you should do the same.
Back to top Go down
Mjirn
Armored Sparkle
Mjirn

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Me and Panto also decided to stay but next time there will be a "legion server transfer" we will NOT follow.
We did not want to leave Spatalos but decided to go with u guys cause so many ppl were leaving and now we're on the transfer list and you are all staying.

So if there will be another legion server transfer, i (Mj) will not be following even if whole legion is trying to transfer again.
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Mjirn wrote:
Me and Panto also decided to stay but next time there will be a "legion server transfer" we will NOT follow.
We did not want to leave Spatalos but decided to go with u guys cause so many ppl were leaving and now we're on the transfer list and you are all staying.

So if there will be another legion server transfer, i (Mj) will not be following even if whole legion is trying to transfer again.

But you realise the decision to not move now is because it will split us up, we haven't just changed our minds. Sounds like your mad when you really shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Mjirn
Armored Sparkle
Mjirn

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 pm

I am not mad. I do not want to end up in situations like this anymore.
I am only making myself clear.
No need to turn this into a discussion
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Mjirn wrote:

If there would be more ppl going at the same time it would not have been a problem. It's just 3/legion can move to perento. If we could move as 1 big group or at least 10 or something at a time i'd still move but the chances of gettin back together for testing 2.0 content is very small so better to stay, test the content and see what happens cuz we all have our transfer ticket ready.
Back to top Go down
WOOT
Armored Sparkle
WOOT

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Drizzy wrote:
Mjirn wrote:

If there would be more ppl going at the same time it would not have been a problem. It's just 3/legion can move to perento. If we could move as 1 big group or at least 10 or something at a time i'd still move but the chances of gettin back together for testing 2.0 content is very small so better to stay, test the content and see what happens cuz we all have our transfer ticket ready.

Could someone (or everyone actually) pls answer YES or NO on the following questions:

(1) If patch 2.0 is good, we keep playing Aion
(2) If your answer on the above question is YES -> Will u transfer to another server?

Why am I asking this? Well, I'm sure everyone wants the legion to stay together. On the other hand, I could live with not playing together with some people in legion for a month (nothing personal, just to clearify my point :p ), but I couldn't cope not playing together with my IRL friends for a month..

In other words, me and MJ will stay on Spatalos, but not to see that within 2 weeks everyone here starts to transfer to Perento(again), and I'm getting seperated from some IRL friends because of NCSoft's incompetence..
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

WOOT wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Mjirn wrote:

Could someone (or everyone actually) pls answer YES or NO on the following questions:

(1) If patch 2.0 is good, we keep playing Aion
(2) If your answer on the above question is YES -> Will u transfer to another server?

Why am I asking this? Well, I'm sure everyone wants the legion to stay together. On the other hand, I could live with not playing together with some people in legion for a month (nothing personal, just to clearify my point :p ), but I couldn't cope not playing together with my IRL friends for a month..

In other words, me and MJ will stay on Spatalos, but not to see that within 2 weeks everyone here starts to transfer to Perento(again), and I'm getting seperated from some IRL friends because of NCSoft's incompetence..

1: yes
2: Maybe, Spatalos server has no asmo if u wanne enjoy the pvp side of the game. It's a RvR game and we have like no opponents, dredgion is now a matter of fast fingers to enter quickly or have 1+ hours waiting time. BUT i wouldn't wanne get split for more then a month and ye just as u Panto i can live with not playing together with some ppl too (correct grammar nuke?). But let's see afterwards, maybe the transfers have settled down and we can all transfer at once or they have locked all servers leaving us to rot in spatalos or they merge servers... (again lol)
Back to top Go down
Satori
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am

Drizzy wrote:
The Aion Support Team now has the ability to manually copy characters and move them to a different server. However, we are only able to offer this option if the below requirements are met:

- You must have at least one character on the desired target server.
- The character on the target server must have been created before July 22, 2010.

- The character to be moved must be of the same faction as the character on the target server

I do Twisted Evil i got chars on perento since i bought the game lol .
Back to top Go down
Mentoz
Armored Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:43 am

now its still possible to go to perento, its still in the list
Back to top Go down
Woolf
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am

Time to completer the move.
The server is getting emptier with every transfer.

The annoying thing is we can not even go rifting, it would be the perfect time to finish any spy quests outstanding, as it blocks charaters over lvl 50.
I still need to complete the pre-q for Drabnir
Back to top Go down
WOOT
Armored Sparkle
WOOT

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 pm

anyone who's gonna try to move servers this thursday?

or we still staying together as a legion here on Spatalos?
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 pm

i will try it to move.. bcs as everyone knows and woolf also wrote.. here is no point to stay.
sure leveling to 55 with new content is interesting atm but whats after ?

If its your wish to stay then ok with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm not going.
Back to top Go down
Woolf
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 pm

The way the server is going.

Will the last one out, please turn off the power.
Back to top Go down
Ecco
One Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:46 pm

First you decide with a poll to move to perento.
Then it's cancelled in fear of legion split and it taking months.
And now you decide to move again to perento within a week of 2.0. (What did you expect to see changed with 1 week?)
How does this make Acheron be taken serious?
I thought now it was agreed to just sit it out for a while with doing 2.0 as well.

Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Yep we did decide to stay, hence MJ, Panto and Aceo cancelling their transfer, but it seems that some have decided to go again....a tad annoying imo as nothing has changed since we took the decision to stay.

Anyway I'm gonna stay for now like we agreed as a legion.
Back to top Go down
Akane
Three Day Sparky
Akane

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:38 pm

I moved already to Perento...I dont want to pay for a PvPvE game without any PvP. Spatalos has not enough Asmos anymore.

I tried yesterday a quick entry Dredgion after 15 min i could enter and on Spatalos you need to wait 1h or more?

Spatalos is a dead Server why you want to stay there? only for Legion?

I hope you will transfer or better try to transfer...
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Ecco wrote:
And now you decide to move again to perento within a week of 2.0. (What did you expect to see changed with 1 week?)
I thought now it was agreed to just sit it out for a while with doing 2.0 as well.

it is my choice ecco.. it has nothing to do with serious
did you check the asmo side ? do you love pvp and running around for hrs and find no one ?
do you wait every day 1hr + for dredgion entry ?
probably No ! So it has nothing to do with Acheron.

i will reach 55 in maybe 1 week and then ? getting bored again.
So i have 2 Options for my own. move to another server or stay and 95% chance stop playing the game
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Ecco wrote:

The reason why Acheron's transfer was cancelled was quite simple... Friendship. We're a bunch of casual gamers (and a few happy noobs like myself) that enjoy the game, and eachothers presence. At least that's the way I've always felt it. 2.0 will give us all a couple of happy weeks pve'ing, but as soon as we're done with that, there's going to be boredom again, since there's no asmos to take the Gelkmaros forts. Great pvp will be utter bull**** in 2.0, at least on Spatalos. Silentera Canyon is swarmed by patrolling mobs, so the only way is to go hunt them in Gelkmaros yourself. But wait, there's no asmos left...

I completely understand Kacy's decision to look for a transfer, even if the entire legion can't transfer. He's always been very pvp minded, he has his gear and is just looking for fun with asmos. There's no such thing on Spatalos anymore. As far as i can see, it's exactly as Woolf mentioned, it will be emptier and emptier, with an inevitable server merge in the end somewhere. For happy noobs like me (that are into pve, and not so pvp minded) there's enough to do, I have a few alts to level up and get some experience on, questing/instances on my chanter, i'm happy at the moment. But for the true pvp'er, there's no future on Spatalos.

I'm not going to advice what people should do, I guess that's everyone's decision to make. People can stay, people can transfer, I don't mind, as long as they're happy, i'll support them in whatever decision they make.

PS. I guess i'll leave my own transfer spot to someone else who really needs it, i'm happy pve'ing on Spatalos at the moment, so there's no real need for me to transfer out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ecco
One Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

You don't need to explain reasons for transfer, that is not the issue. It's about making a solid decision.

But kacy says it's personal decission, so you can forget what I said then.
Back to top Go down
Mjirn
Armored Sparkle
Mjirn

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Im staying like i told u ppl before Razz

Kacy make a new leader pls who will lead acheron with wub for spatalos ^^ Ur transferring anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 pm

for first i will put my alt and show up quiet often.
and i need a successfull transfer.
i will not lose the contact to some ppl thats why i keep my alt

btw dredgion waiting queue 1:30 Hr atm.. and 30 min time left lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Acheron moved to Telemachus !
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next