Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acheron moved to Telemachus !

Go down 
+24
Synned
macaria
Imyoona
Sierra
Auroraen
Nyrilla
daxon
Akane
Ecco
Satori
Stankovic
Mellon
nuke
Nyxx
Mjirn
esperanza
dubbeltje
Woolf
Aceo
Sundown
Drizzy
WOOT
Mentoz
Kacy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
esperanza
Three Day Sparky
esperanza

Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

dubbeltje wrote:
To those that make it ... Welcome to Perento Razz pirat

As far as I know only Aceo, Panto and MJ made it...
Back to top Go down
http://noah270309.vlindersite.be
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Not a great succes, however a very usefull link:

http://uk.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=754&page=2
Back to top Go down
Mjirn
Armored Sparkle
Mjirn

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 am

Yes Mj going to perento !!! Happy aceo and panto are coming with me Smile Hope u all come soon or we will be lonely!
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 am

its a pain in the ass. wrote a ticket about that.
i cant believe what crap is going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 am

I tried No
Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 am

I think we need to reconsider what we're doing - clearly its going to take many weeks / months for us all to move there and by that time they could shut entry to Perento completely then we're all split permanently. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 am

i know it is.. we allready split.
but its not going better on this server since more ppl will leave.
it would help to get info how many player can leave the server in general.
are that 20 or 50 or only 10. for 10 ppl at all we can say no sense to move.
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:41 am

What we HAVE to do is discuss this further in mumble preferably, based on what we saw last night.

Things to consider

1 - It could take months for us all to move server.
2 - They may shut off transfers before we all make it across (therefore splitting Legion which is totally wrong)
3 - 2.0 is right around the corner it WILL provide more fun, there will be tons to do!!!
4 - Let us wait a few weeks at least, I would say a couple of months to see how we feel about 2.0 and if the server balance becomes better - then make a move.
5 - We didn't already split only 3 went across to my recollection and can come back without any hassle.

The poll was the right thing to do and I agreed with it but thought it would mean we could all go across with no problems. It is clear, very crystal clear that we may not all get across or it could take months with people in a dead legion on Spatalos.

I suggest we chat in mumble tonight.

I for one will not be trying to move server at the moment no way.
Back to top Go down
Mentoz
Armored Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:55 am

nuke wrote:

4 - Let us wait a few weeks at least, I would say a couple of months to see how we feel about 2.0 and if the server balance becomes better - then make a move.

i dont feel like being bored for weeks, i rather have some fun even if i have to transfer for that
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 pm

nuke wrote:
What we HAVE to do is discuss this further in mumble preferably, based on what we saw last night.

Things to consider

1 - It could take months for us all to move server.
2 - They may shut off transfers before we all make it across (therefore splitting Legion which is totally wrong)
3 - 2.0 is right around the corner it WILL provide more fun, there will be tons to do!!!
5 - We didn't already split only 3 went across to my recollection and can come back without any hassle.

The poll was the right thing to do and I agreed with it but thought it would mean we could all go across with no problems. It is clear, very crystal clear that we may not all get across or it could take months with people in a dead legion on Spatalos.

I suggest we chat in mumble tonight.

I for one will not be trying to move server at the moment no way.

The part I enlarged is important since i believe the ppl transfered can't return until 30 days have gone by...

Following the eligibility and restrictions by NCsoft Store (

Eligibility and Restrictions

* You must have an active Aion®️ account in good standing to use this service.
* The character you want to transfer must be level 20 or higher.
* After you transfer a character, you cannot transfer the same character again until 30 days elapse.
* You cannot transfer a character that is currently suspended, banned, or pending deletion.
* You cannot have characters of both races on the same server. That means that you cannot transfer a character of one race if you have any characters of the other race on the server that you want to transfer to. For example, if the character you want to transfer is an Elyos, you cannot transfer that character to a server in which you already have one or more Asmodian characters.

However i think nuke is right, also NCsoft is doing a poor job for these so called ballance transfers. If only they stated somewhat how many ppl could transfer. Cuz i think that perento is flooded with players atm. Everyone on english server moves to perento so going there is really tough. I believe that perento is now 4 old servers in 1 almost (big lol).

So ye we should chat in mumble about this issue and maybe those 3 ppl who got in for transfer can try to appeal to maybe stay on this servers since they will only move ur character next maintenance.

NCsoft does these transfer on a first come - first served base and it's really not working lol. Transfers are up for about 0,2 seconds Smile

Anyway, c ya tonight all.
Back to top Go down
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Aceo said last night that if they are in a Legion on Wednesday before the maintenance they wont transfer.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Nyxx wrote:
Aceo said last night that if they are in a Legion on Wednesday before the maintenance they wont transfer.

Ah ye true, sounds like a plan, however for NCsoft (and maybe some other unlucky fella's) Aceo, Mj, Panto took 3 spots out of xx eligable for transfer so what a fucked up method is that lol. NCFail needs to actually start thinking things through and not let octopus paul decide stuff :/
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Mentoz wrote:
i dont feel like being bored for weeks, i rather have some fun even if i have to transfer for that

2.0 - That's the point mate, you won't be bored 2.0 is here and so are your friends, but boy those who don't manage to leave and have to group up with PUGs to do these instances will not be happy.

Stay at least a couple of weeks and see how it feels with 2.0 here then decide.
Back to top Go down
Mentoz
Armored Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:28 pm

once u done the most part of 2.0 u will be bored again if u see no pvp/asmos
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Taken one minute ago.

Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 Aion0410

Searching l 50 asmodians, all regions. 115 found.

There are no Asmos for 2.0. On Asmo side it has already met with great sadness that upon hearing we need 400-500 people to take our own forts in Gelkmaros, that it will never, ever happen with the numbers we have now.

This is sad, and hard to say, but blatantly honest. If you want pure PvE, stay on Spatalos. If not, either transfer or reroll for PvP. The server is dead. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Nyxx
Armored Sparkle
Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Mellon wrote:
If you want pure PvE, stay on Spatalos. If not, either transfer or reroll for PvP. The server is dead. :/

If only it were that simple Mellon.

We have couples in this legion that want to stay together not be apart for months, ( for example I know Nuke would be devastated without Drizzy's manwub Laughing ) but seriously attempting to transfer could mean couples are split apart possibly permanently. I think it was pure luck both MJ and Panto went at the same time.

NC WILL fix the imbalance eventually, and I think to attempt to transfer and split the legion now before the new content is released is a mistake.

This imo isnt about individuals being bored for a few weeks it's about this legions entire future!! *strikes dramatic pose*
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

I totally understand, Nyxx. When Dub and I did it, we hit the button pretty much simultaneously. That way we had the best chance of both getting through. Also, if it is the case that one gets in, and the other doesnt - re-joining a legion will make the transfer fail. I tested that when the very first wave of transfers went through.

Of course I want to see you all on Perento, but even if you stay on Spatalos... friends stay friends, even when a game is long said and done. Plus, there's still plenty of possible Chanter on Chanter action for Nuke to enjoy! I don't know about the whole boob-flashing things though! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Hopefully can get a transfer next week.
The idea is to transfer my Elyos over and leave the Asmos on Spatlos.

As all the server slots went in only a few minutes, I suspect next week will be just as bad though.
Its a pity that NCfail cannot just get a list of characters wanting to move and then do them in batches.
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Mellon wrote:
Of course I will flash my boobs for Nuke

Yay!!!! Wooot!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Stankovic
Two Day Sparky
Stankovic

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Well tbh, i'm a bit Nuke atm erm.. i mean.. Lost!
I'm Trying to figure out what i want next of this game, since so few ppl get through to perento it seems madness to try it out myself..I will soon start again with school and have less time to play anyway.. So i think i need a small break to figure out what i want and what will happen next. And also with all the ppl in Acheron. I hope i will still be welcome whatever happens now.. Btw i'm not saying i will never ever transfer, i just dont feel the need right now, but that can always change..
Back to top Go down
Aceo
Armored Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 pm

The way I see it, as i'll also have less time, is that by being on the more populated server you'll be able to find PvP or whatever you like faster. So, staying on a dead server means you can't find asmo's when you want.
Back to top Go down
WOOT
Armored Sparkle
WOOT

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Once NcSoft see that more and more people are cancelling their subscriptions, even after the new 2.0 patch, they 'll be forced to merge servers.. if not by pressure of the remaining players (on dead servers), than it will be in order to save costs in server hosting (why pay for 3 servers if u can merge them into 1 or 2 without problems of lagg etc..)

remember, its all about the money, so keep on trying to get a transfer request in or wait till somewhere end October/November

good luck guys, may the force be with u.. and then we 'll see u on the other side Wink
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:24 am

WOOT wrote:
and then we 'll see u on the other side Wink

The discussion to move server would not even have got off the ground if it meant only 2 or 3 people moved per week. Let us reconsider and enjoy 2.0.

Let us stay together Sad
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

i think we should give it one more try next week and if its failed again in such mode then lets stay for 2.0
for everyone who want play an alt on perento .. legion is up
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 am

i got a reply from NC Soft...

i will see now what they answer as next...

Quote :

thanks for the reply.
and thanks for the offer to move.. before i really can do that i would like to know whats about the rest of my friends here. they also try to move and if i only can go then we still are on different server.

just want to know if there is really a chance in short time to move as well. and if yes , what is to do?

regards

Response (GM Crumbshock) 09/03/2010 04:11 PM
Hi Bjorn,

The Aion Support Team now has the ability to manually copy characters and move them to a different server. However, we are only able to offer this option if the below requirements are met:

- You must have at least one character on the desired target server.
- The character on the target server must have been created before July 22, 2010.
- The character to be moved must be of the same faction as the character on the target server.

If you feel that you meet these requirements, please tell me the name of the characters that you would like to transfer, and the server that you would like to transfer them to.

Regards,
GM Crumbshock
Aion Support Team

Response (Joseph) 09/03/2010 03:41 PM
Greetings,

Thanks for contacting Aion Support Team.

I am escalating your petition to a Senior Customer Support Representative to further assist you. Please be aware there may be a delay in reviewing the issue based on the ticket volume at the time your ticket was submitted.

Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Take care,
GM Joseph
Aion Support Team

Auto-Response 09/02/2010 09:20 PM
Hello,

You will receive a response from support as soon as possible.

Please read the following for information that may help us to serve you faster.

-For issues related to billing and online purchases, please provide your NCsoft master account name, the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction. Please DO NOT include your full credit card number or CVV number in your request.

-For assistance accessing your NCsoft master account or a game account, please provide the following information:

-- What first and last name did you use when you created the account?
-- What physical address did you use when you created the account?
-- What date of birth did you use when you created the account?
-- What are the 20-digit serial codes for all games you added to the account?
-- What is the Unique Account ID for the game account you are referring to? (This was sent to you via e-mail on the date your game account was activated with a subject header of "Game Account Activated.")
-- What are the last 4 digits of the credit card or the 20-digit game time card code originally used to activate the account?

Support requests are responded to in the order that they are received. Sending multiple requests will not result in a faster response time, but it will slow down support for everyone who is waiting since we’ll have to go through multiple requests for a single issue. Please submit just one ticket per issue, so that we can provide the fastest service possible for everyone.

Thank you,
NCsoft Support

Customer 09/02/2010 09:20 PM
You said to give a chance to transfer.
there never was a chance to go.
Me and my family tried to transfer and it needs 2 second and there was no option anymore.
I want my transfer which you said to give me !!!
otherwise we will stop playing this game.
Our family and friends playing on different server and we never get a chance.
i spend like everyone else 13 euro in month. This is stupid and we will stop doing that

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acheron moved to Telemachus !   Acheron moved to Telemachus  ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Acheron moved to Telemachus !
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next