Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Acheron / Problems / Future

Go down 
+8
Mentoz
nuke
Sundown
Martin aka Luriana
Nyrilla
Woolf
Mellon
Kacy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

About Acheron / Problems / Future Empty
PostSubject: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am

!! Please give you some Minutes and read it all !!

After 3 Month i have to say something..

1. As i can see NO ONE can open the mouth and tell me or the Officer which things are bad or good.
I only see that player which i really like left the legion without ever gave me some infos what we can change or whats wrong

Many ppl from Start or Chinese Beta left the legion , like danny, akeena, iduna, Sierra or quit the Game
That make me sooo sad. Player just leaving without tell things what we can do.

Im Leader since Archlord, and there was everything different. Everyone came to me and talked to me about problems and things with other ppl.
If anyone called for help "PK can someone help me" then we joined as group get summoned and killed them all. Finally i was diplomat for a full Union with 3 Legions and i got respect and authority. That all here i missing. ( i know it isnt Archlord ) Most of them is the Teamplay.. thats my point 2

2. Missing Teamplay

I heared from some and also can see that we have missing teamplay
Member allways playing with ppl from another legion.
so the points
- open you lips and ask in legion chat for Group
- try to follow the chat for ppl which looking for
- use the forum for daily raids if you have time.
and the biggest point
Find time to wait for another Member. WE have ppl which have a job and work on different times but we mostly see them only in nearly same time.
What the fuck is so difficult to wait some minutes ?
( today i stood with thrax, doom , sat 90 miins to find a cleric just for example
use the time for another things but dont run with different legions if we have waiting member

3. Missing Fun

Where is the Fun ?
Between all that shitty grinding and lvling we can have FUN
If i invite for some fun with Sieges i hear "oh isnt funny im allways die" Fuck off and ?? you get up and run again and try to kill them YOUR NOT ALONE if we going as big Roll then we will not loose that much.. Look how IN or RL , Onibiwan work. They run together having fun and if its only 30 mins per day.
second part is the chat. Use the chat for more Jokes , do some shit. The life fucks me every day

Last point 4. The Leadership

after 1, 5 - 2 Years Leader and Officer its maybe really time to give up the lead who think he can do it. im loosing the fun atm and seeing loosing Authority while im only a friend of all. Mostly ppl dont listen. Say yes yes yes and finally dont follow.
If we can run as group im really happy and having alot fun.

So you can think about the Future, Follow the points , change some things or Acheron will die in Aion. Thats not what i want. but i feel i cant change it alone..
Think about who can lead in future and try to back more Family.

I know not all is bad and we have still one of the activest legion on Elyos Server

Thx for reading and now post your things here

Kacy blix2
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm

About the folk who left: The saying "You can't please all the people all of the time" holds true for so many aspects of life.

People join. People leave.

People have fun. People look for fun somewhere else.

The grass is always greener on the other side... in theory... but it rarely really is.

It's the same grass.

About the guild in general: I like Acheron a lot because it's really relaxed. Folk do talk to each other, very easily on channels or mumble. We make friends. We enjoy our time in the game. It's a place to relax after a long day of whatever it is your real life demands of you. There are a lot of really good people in Acheron. Really good.

As for team play, and added fun - the game is what you make of it. Don't wait for others to make it for you.

Why is it that people say "officers never made blah blah blah", when They themselves have every right to start the same fun?

If you get in your head that you want to kill a boss, then say so! Gather a group and try to get the job done!

If you get in your head you want to have a mini event, then do so! Gather your ideas and let's do something silly!

If you get in your head you want to do an instance, then let's go! Gather a party, from what folk are on.... add a few more... and slay everything!

If you get in your head you want to go rifting, then get going! Gather a bloodthirsty mob, find that rift, and walk right through!

Fun is what YOU make of it. Not what you wait for others to make for you. Smile

About officers, and the like in general: I do not wish to be an "officer" in the sense that I'm on some pedistal. I play this game, the same as every one of you. We are even. 100% equal. We're a family, not a government. I don't want anyone's respect because somehow I wound up with a title that reads "Centurion". Hell, I forget that even exists most of the time... this post just brought the idea of it all back up.

I believe in freedom of information, and free will to enjoy the game as you see fit... Sure there are limits, IE: don't be an ass... that's just crude... but none of you here are that kind of person! This is why I really really like you guys.

Finally, Acheronian Family: Just yesterday Sattori busted his ass for me trying to help me get a really nice bow. I'm still in shock from how much he did, when I had only spoken to him asking if it would be possible to try at some point. Then Woolf and Nyrilla took me into their SR group, and Nyr stayed up 30 minutes past her bedtime, just so she could help me finish the petrahulk quest. In all cases, this is going above and beyond... and an amazing sign in only one day's play from one single person of how great a group we really have. And this sort of thing goes on ALL THE TIME. All these "little things" really add up into something special. That is what Acheron is. Something special.

Don't be blind to all the amazing people around you. Just because one crappy thing happens, doesn't mean there weren't dozens of really great things that happened before it.

Peace guys, and luv yas... Honestly,

-Mellon/Reznor
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Problem is that we have to many ppl which starting to make a group and just run quick with randoms while they cant wait 10 mins

player dont open the mouth whats wrong, what they miss or dont like. they just leave.
I hate that. specially member which you know for some month now.

and im getting tired about calling for Siege and prompt you just ignored in chat

For Example i take Luri.. i was in party many many times with him we had a nice group with Toxic Akane and some else. But now its only quiet. If i ask i dont get any answer.
He is playing with randoms in DP if we look for a cleric as do the same.
I wanna know whats happend. i know him since chinese beta and dont wanna loose him whiile he never talked to me.

Toxic just missing without saying anything for 6 weeks now
Back to top Go down
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:56 pm

One problem I have seen with many players both in the legion and out.
They see level 50 as the ONLY goal.
Enjoy the journey getting there.

I like exploring the maps, looking in the nooks and crannies
I can spend days just looking around.

It is more fun playing in groups of friends.
You learn how they play and react, so if something unexpected happens there are no impressions of headless chickens.

One problem is the time differences, you state a time and then get complaints that you were early/late.
I used to play a lot of Team Fortress with a clan based all over the world.
To stop problems all times stated were in Zulu Time (fixed GMT), we could organise game at any time of the day without a problem.
I used to have a plugin for the system tray clock, this gave you the option of multiple clocks, it was set to show both local and Z time, will try and find it again.

As for grouping up.
It is very easy to get distracted when playing and not see requests for farming, runs or quests, thats why I usually repeat every couple of minutes.
The only other options are either to use shout (not very nice) or to have planned times to start, see the previous comment.

I enjoy doing sieges, Ok I die a lot as well, but that is part of the game.
I know we are part of a bigger scheme ( that was a dragged out converstion in chat ).
Often we look at the map, see a fort will go vunerable, ask and not hear anything.
We know 2 hours before they go vunerable, could we decide then what is going to happen.

I do not want to see Acheron disappear.
If it did I would possibly quit the game as there are friendships and banter here.
Some times we overstep the mark but that should be raised then, not left to fester for days.
Most times it was said in jest and not meant to hurt, please remember that.
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Player should can talk about everything.. if its funny if its childish or about discuss theme.
If someone has a problem with anything you can talk with the leader and the officer but no one did.
i think i said that now more then often.

if ppl dont use the chance then i / we cant help. Out.
Back to top Go down
Nyrilla
Acheron Scout
Nyrilla

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 pm

What I am missing at Acheron is just makeing fun. I dont like to make bad jokes cause the people her call you so fast a kid ... I miss it to laugh my ass off in Mumble cause anyone is talking bullshit. Just haveing fun.. I can be serious enough in my reallife..

I also can't understand why people can't wait. I wait all day for some peeps in clan.. They have written in forum they will be online at bla bla bla time.. and they like to have party.. Okay I wait and wait I am cleric so I get many whispers over the day to join a group .. I ever say no sry I will go with clan mates.. and then to hear from the clan mates Why did you wait I didn't told you so. That makes me really sad! I were so disappointed yesterday. Or also clan members ask you to join party and they know you have diner everyday on same time.. they can't wait for you they prefer to take a random. Such things make me sad and I ask myself why did I wait for them?

What I also miss is the solidarity in acheron. When someone in my old Pt2 clan got pvp problems in 2 min the whole clan were there and killed everyone who ganked our members. It doesnt matter if they were 30-40-50 we just helped each other and we stand and fall as a legion... Its okay that people which are at SR, FT,DP or Dredgion can't help... but this are situations when we had most of the fun. This moments gave us a feeling of strong company.. and this I miss..

I try my best.. I open my mouth when I have a problem with someone.. and I can also be very bitchy when I dont like something. I am asking for groups.. Make posts for it at Forum.. Try to have fun with my mates.. Well I can say sorry when I think I did something wrong.. but if some people kick ur ass then u loose intrest in doing something with clan. Thats also why I dont feel like family Sad We have sometimes fun together and we help each other but to many people do theire own stuff and just care about therselfs.. and for me family is when you not just care about you but also about your family.

But I also had many funny moments here Smile I remember Asmo hunting with Drizzy, Thrax, Sattori, Doomi Smile Or to hunt bosses of Heiron with dubb, sattori, chaos and a chanter the name I cant remember ^^ also I am really thankfull for the help of Rez and Dubb with the Xeno quest or the help of Kacy and Feline in the begining. Smile Haha or one day in Mumble Very Happy With uro, sattori, thrax, doom and hellcomposer Very Happy haha omg I know things about the guys I dont want to know *lol*^^ But this moments are so rare Sad I really miss this. I think its good that we talk about it so everyone can learn from it and we can together grow.. I really like u all guys so come on lets have fun and kick some asmo asses.
Sorry for my bad english Very Happy I am a bit excited ^^ and then I make most mistakes Very Happy

Cya all ingame Wink

Nyrilla Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm

BTW i deleted Chaos Post while he hasnt rights anymore and i just forgot to kill the Member Status.
He has no rights to read here anymore
Back to top Go down
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

here is my statement to that:

At first I miss the teamplay we had in the past when we helped each other with gear, weapons, stigmas, quests, mats for expert quests and what else...I only see the same few members like sunny, reznor...(most of them from the early days, but also a few new members like nyri for example) helping out.
When I saw a message about Halfpast yesterday that he left your dp group for whatever reason kacy I was kinda pissed on that...I remembered old days as a requiem and missing this really...I am still mad about that Iduna left since I know him even before this game even started for us just as an example.

At second I think we miss more centurions which can help members out a bit. as you stated from the beginning of this legion we should be like a family. But there are only 5 people which they can go to. 1 centurio (Toxic) is having a break it seems from aion, reznor is playing her ranger now more than her cleric atm, sundown and dubbel show some activity but aren`t also always around.
So I think we should give members the possibility to vote for people of their trust and respect. And they should be more than 4 centurions and 1 brigade general for like 73+/- people to come along with because it`s just too much for you guys as far as I see. For a vote kacy could have a veto right so that there will be no patt situations.

At third point why I prefer to go with "randoms" for instances at the moment for example is the reason I mentioned before in Point 1 since I see more teamplay in my premade random group than in Acheron. I won`t go with legion groups so often for now until these problems are fixed or at least tried out cause it just makes me tired a bit to see the current situation. I am sorry to say that but if nothing happens about those things I will have to leave the legion cause I don`t see any point going on that way.

I hope you guys aren`t angry on me now, I really thought about these problems and how we could fix them eventually.

Last edited by Martin aka Luriana on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Martin aka Luriana wrote:

At second I think we miss more centurions which can help members out a bit.
So I think we should give members the possibility to vote for people of their trust and respect. And they should be more than 4 centurions and 1 brigade general for like 73+/- people to come along with because it`s just too much for you guys as far as I see. For a vote kacy could have a veto right so that there will be no patt situations.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

I'll keep this a rather short post, because i'm eating dinner and i want to concentrate on my food Smile.

First of all, fun isn't something that can be determined by any one of us, everyone has a different understanding of the word fun... If you want to have fun, take initiative, speak up and try to get people to work for your cause, which leads to teamplay Wink. You shouldn't wait for others to offer you something nice, you should work for it yourself, that's the way to enjoy yourself in my opinion.

Second, although this is a teamplay-based, the means to do so are rather shitty. I'm mostly talking about sieges then. You never know when or where there's something, and whether or not to siege is a spur of the moment thing, which is annoying. People go to instances or doing something else that's causing them to be unable to siege. I could say lots more, but i'll leave it at this.

Last, about Centurions, i agree that we should have/get some more, although their power/influence is very limited. I don't support voting, because it always leads to more confusion and it takes a long time. I'd say we have a chat this weekend when we have our most active members online, and we'll discuss who should/could/wants to be one (although only very few people like to be Centurion, believe me, always been this way, always will be).

Now i'm more hungry then when i started this post drunken
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Martin aka Luriana wrote:
here is my statement to that:

At second I think we miss more centurions which can help members out a bit. as you stated from the beginning of this legion we should be like a family. But there are only 5 people which they can go to. 1 centurio (Toxic) is having a break it seems from aion, reznor is playing her ranger now more than her cleric atm, sundown and dubbel show some activity but aren`t also always around.

I hope you guys aren`t angry on me now, I really thought about these problems and how we could fix them eventually.

Luri Iduna left while he got lv50 as first and cant wait for us you know that
Half left group while i logged out to switch in german .. i can tell u all things if you want. there was no reason to leave

I made a Topic about Centurions and i got quietly answer from 5 guys , but your right. Erebos and TOxic left.
so i will choose for my own.. and ask them if they want to be an centurion
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 pm

I think one of the most important things to do in a legion is group up together. It provides that feeling of being part of something and you get to know your clannies. I think the best way to do that is to plan it via this forum.

I don't like the idea of logging on and waiting around for a long time I would just find that boring - I log to play not wait - I like pre-organisation.

I think Mellon is right when he/she talks about in a nutshell people being pro-active - if you want something then get it started.

Your doing a good job Kacy - peeps are behind you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mentoz
Armored Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:32 am

hi,

Im in this legion for euhm a week or so and most of time i can find people from legion who want's to help or do some funny things but it are always the same that go. It looks like 50% never says something in chat and take part in any groups from the legion. The problem is the communication -> if u like make 2 days in front what u gonna do and like now go read forum i think it will become better from time to time and more people going to use the forum/mumble. I hope Acheron doesn't goes in the direction of my last legion = 10 people online and noyone saying something in chat.

Mentoz
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 am

Ok here's my opinion.

Kacy u shouldn't stand down or anything like this unless u can't enjoy the game to the fullest anymore. And about more centurions, don't really know if that changes a lot, never needed a centurion to work out problems or anything like this (but when there's something on my mind i talk to one). But seems most of the legion want more centurions, so be it. I do think it will make siege-planning more easier though..

Teamplay.... i do my best to gather parties and waited many times on legion mates to pop online, i didn't wait 2ce and suddenly there's no teamplay... c'mon be real. The 2nd time was even during the double xp madness + it was with other legionaires. If it's a double xp weekend u can expect ppl to get the most of it, that was what i was trying to do. Since my internship started i have little time left to play Aion during the week so forgive me for being just a lil selfish during such events it's only to become higher lvl so i can help acheron and enjoy sieges more without 'RESISTED'...

Also sometimes i like to go with randoms to learn some things from them. And you get to know more ppl that are outside the legion i think that's important to.

As for the fun part... the things i write and say sometimes is as funny as you will get me lol i'm not holding back, i might even offend some ppl with trying to be the funny guy...

And this is getting a longer post and there's so much i can say but my mind is tired and i can't summariz it very well so....

I'm at ease in this legion, i like it, there plenty lvl 40+ to hang out with, we do sieges (in which i'll try be more active and hoping to get some medals cuz it's frustrating to get zero medals), i try to do my in organizing events and help out where i can etc.... etc...

And i totaly agree with sunny on the sieges part, it's unpredictable so ppl do instance like SR and won't leave it for siege for a tiny chance on medal and have a 5h cooldown... but i'm just talking and talking yada yada yada. Anyways keep it up Kacy + centurions i'm still enjoying it here with the peepz (btw we have most boobs in our legion i think!) Very Happy just another bonus

(i'll make a more constructive post tommorow now sleepy sleepy and tommorow morning snooz snooz snooz, shit i really got get up .. snooze sleep2 sleep2 sleep2
Back to top Go down
hellios
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm

well aim 2 months here i think and i like it so far ..
no props with finding legionmembers 2 play ,
only thing for me is the pvp thing i see ingame chat manny times what ur up 2 , like siege's and so on .
i wonna do pvp also but i think as long aim not lvl 50 its usseles ( correct me if am wrong ) .

if there are lower lvl's calling for help aim always up for help them out ( just try 2 be nice guy ).

but when i need help i hope u guy's come over the bridge too Wink

its good 2 see that the boss and his officers care about his members , so tums up !!

grtz
Back to top Go down
Mjirn
Armored Sparkle
Mjirn

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 am

Im gonna keep my message short cause i go to bed soon Razz

I think fun is very important and sometimes ppl get angry at members not joining siege but i have same situation as drizzy, most my time is in weekend and i want time to lvl Smile

As for seeing Halfpast problem popped up, me as being his gf cant keep my mouth shut about it, hope u all understand ^^ The reason why he left is more complicated then most of u ppl think but there hasnt been any contact between him or the members he was in pt with the time he left so probably no1 knows the whole story or only from 1 side so lets not continue in this subject or contact him Smile

About guildies, i think rez and dub are doing a great job helping ppl out, grouping up with members and same with some ppl around my lvl for SR.

Gn all ^^
Back to top Go down
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: System tray Plug in - Multiple time zone clock   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:35 am

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bff59fcf-3148-40b8-a286-fe7274f6e4d8&DisplayLang=en

I think this was the plug in that I previously used, if not is is very similar.
Zulu is a user defined option, set to (GMT) Coordinated Universal Time.
There are also options for most Major European cities.

If we can agree on one time zone and use that from now on it will help.
The only reason we used Zulu, was most of the clan were serving or former military and were are used to the idea of Zulu time.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 am

Woolf wrote:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bff59fcf-3148-40b8-a286-fe7274f6e4d8&DisplayLang=en

I think this was the plug in that I previously used, if not is is very similar.
Zulu is a user defined option, set to (GMT) Coordinated Universal Time.
There are also options for most Major European cities.

If we can agree on one time zone and use that from now on it will help.
The only reason we used Zulu, was most of the clan were serving or former military and were are used to the idea of Zulu time.

There's a much more easier solution to this Woolf, most of our members are smart enough to know how to add up the gmt hours...

Besides many live in time zone GMT or GMT+1, u just have to state the hours correctly on the forums and put it BOLD and LARGE.. no discussion possible, if u don't know what time it's then in ur zone there's plenty of site who can help u. I always put the times in GMT +1. so 8pm GMT+1 = 7pm GMT = 9pm GMT+2 and so on and on and on... and if u don't know what the time for ur zone is, just ask it! i'm not gonna install a plugin for zulu time or whatever it is when it's just that simple...
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:32 pm

After some Days i can see now some small changes and also some old stuff

The Chat is a bit more activ, friendly small talk and no problems we can see here.
taking member for making groups and its fine.

But we also have still some guys, which not can wait for a member and take a random. ( That the infos i get )
some ppl never talk in legion chat, never say hi or bye. Never active in Forum or just dont care about any teamplay.
I will start an meeting these days with all officers about the Guys. Find a option or a finish for these one.

Dont sell every little stuff in broker , help other member like weeks ago.
I never can see a question "someone need XYZ ITEM ? "
Ok in the end of the 40s everyone goes for the yellow or blue stuff which we never can trade. but its also the small things like HP +85 Stones. Crit Stones, Elemental Stones and so on.

hopefully again to see more family, more activity at once in Sieges.
Im just tired about asking every day who wants come for castle defend / attack

For taking 2 times a castle and for defend Asteria we got 500k kinah and 70 silver + 50 Gold medals Just remember. if you dont need a medal you can sell them 200k each silver atm and Gold ähhm much more.

PS: If we have more ppl Lv50 then we will train in Arena group vs group. it helps in Dredgion and in Dark Poeta if you have to run in Time Limit. You will learn about mistakes, how ppl tick , who makes what.
Back to top Go down
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Have to agree with all that apart from the waiting for members thing cause how would I know the member is going to log on - could be waiting all night and for sure in the week I only play for a couple of hours a night at most. If people want to specifically hunt together as a legion then post a hunt on this forum and organise a time rather than waiting around - is my opinion.

But yes I should offer out bits of items to the legion - i'll start doing that and I like to seige so need to pay more attention to when siege times are and if the legion is going to attend it.

Good post Kacy.
Back to top Go down
Hecato
Armored Sparkle
Hecato

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Let's just try to find more cool people like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Acheron / Problems / Future   About Acheron / Problems / Future Empty

Back to top Go down

About Acheron / Problems / Future
Page 1 of 1