Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Beta has a Date now !

Go down 
+3
Mellon
Woolf
Kacy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Reznor wrote:
Edit, YOu can select your name on the 18th, and you can get in on the 20th to the real game to play. Europeans get a 5 day head start. The game itself is truly released to the rabid masses who did not pre-order on the 25th.

Ty ty ty, that was what i was looking for Smile

I'm thinking of more and more questions as the night goes on... I read something about resetting my password for Aion. But i don't know if i still need to do it, and why, and how... Any answers to that too? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Password resetting, because we're old beta-farts who were here from the beginning! You have to do this if you account was created before the end of June... and I'm sure yours was. Just go login here: https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/plaync_login.pl

Then click on the little "Aion" section in the list to the right. Mine has Guildwars and some otehr games listed with Aion.

If it doesn't say "You're ready!" like below, click the link the arrow points to and change your password. You can change it to the same password that it was. It just needs to be reset... due to different encryption methods orso.

Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 Ncsoft10

Cheers,
-Rez
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Merci merci merci encore une fois madame

Or, in proper English, ty ty ty again ma'am What a Face

Edit: YES, i'm ready! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:21 am

löl SUn ball angry

so for all again afro

- 06.09. - 13. 09 Open Beta

- 18.09 we choose our Character / Server

- 20.09 Head Start for all with Pre Order !!!

- 25.09 Release for all

so.. gn8 everyone boobs guitar guitar sleep2
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Finally got the leave time booked.
That's the pre release week booked off.

As for why it starts on a Sunday.
The normal release day for new titles is a Friday, to give us the promised 5 day head start needs to be the Sunday.
Simples.
Back to top Go down
Insayne
Three Day Sparky
Insayne

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

yeah nice to hear, will play the howl week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:02 pm

the event will start 5pm BST, 18:00 CEST on the 6th

thats what i read ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
Persikka
Three Day Sparky
Persikka

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Open beta starts at 18 pm German time. dance dance

Quote :
Letter from Aion Producer Brian Knox on Open Beta
September 3, 2009 2:08 PM

Hello!

Welcome to the Open Beta Test for Aion in both Europe and North America.

Below you will find a list of the major changes and additions to Aion since you last participated in our Closed Beta Test. We have done our best to provide a comprehensive list of changes. The Open Beta brings the game content up to the 1.5 patch that is available in Korea; the same updates that were made to the Korean live servers are being implemented here, as well. While there may be some differences when comparing the official NA/EU notes to fan site translations of Korea's official notes, the game content is the same.

Not only does Open Beta bring a number of game improvements and additions, you'll also notice that we had a major terminology overhaul to complete our effort of Westernizing the game. Many skills and items have changed since the Closed Beta Test and should be a welcome surprise as you explore the world.

While we feel the Open Beta version will provide a complete experience, we wanted to note that this is not our final update before launch. Our launch version is in internal testing, and it will continue to flesh out the 1.5 update with the help of your feedback and experiences in Open Beta.

Please remember this is an Open Beta Test, and while our goal is to provide you with a flawless Aion experience, there are behind-the-scenes infrastructure tests happening to prepare for launch. One very important area that will affect everyone is that we will be balancing races as folks rush to log into the servers. As a result, you may get a "This race cannot be created" message because that server is starting to become unbalanced. It's important to us that we try and keep a balance of the races during the Open Beta of Aion. If you come across this message, please feel free to try another server or wait until the server balance has tipped back.

Another hot topic has been our Web site and whether we will be bringing over some of the services that Korea has provided to their community. The short answer is yes! Just like the PowerWiki, we will be bringing some of these services to our own site. We hope to begin rolling them out in the coming weeks.

Overall, we are very excited for Open Beta - it is a culmination of a lot of effort and the feedback of our community. For example, one of the most requested features during Closed Beta testing was a suggestion to use the left mouse button to change the camera. We also added more content both in the persistent game world and in instanced dungeons. You'll see this change and many others were added in this game update, including:

1. New Areas: Theobomos (Elysea) and Brusthonin (Asmodae)
2. New Instances!
3. Over 40 new default faces have been added to character creation.
4. Increased PvPvE rewards
5. UI changes (click-to-move has been disabled by default)
6. New items!
7. New skills + increased balance
8. Tons of new quests.
9. Advanced Stigma Stone System
10. Chat Channels
a. Class
b. Region
c. Looking For Group
d. Languages

Find a full list of patch notes here.

With this update there is a lot of great content and a very fun world to explore, and we hope that during Open Beta you will experience the magic that is Aion.

Open Beta starts 9 a.m. PDT (5 p.m. BST, 6 p.m. CEST) on Sunday, September 6th.

Brian Knox
Producer, Aion

Source

I don't know if I should make a new topic for this. confused
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Persikka wrote:
Open beta starts at 18 pm German time. dance dance

I don't know if I should make a new topic for this. confused

read the news Sector afro take a look lol! go .. sundown

( so your a bit late )
Back to top Go down
Persikka
Three Day Sparky
Persikka

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:10 pm

I don't find the time for playing, only the date. Surprised

Edit: Ok, found it...Nevermind. D:
Back to top Go down
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Patch to 1.5.03   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Just a heads up.
Connected today to play GW.

There is a new patch out.
Its only 25 Mb but if everyone is logging in tomorrow to start the OB, it could swamp the update server.

I have seen speeds on it of 2Kb/s when busy.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Woolf... I'd have been a very sad panda if at 6pm tomorrow, I found I had to patch again! Updating now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey all. Im back from Austria Very Happy
Hello to the new members, PEACE Very Happy
i installed the patch and downloading this 25 mb now....so just 1 h and 10 min to go i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta has a Date now !   Open Beta has a Date now ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Beta has a Date now !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2