Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleric application - Grimwar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimwar

Cleric application - Grimwar Empty
PostSubject: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Hello Acheron,
I’m Grimwar a 25 year old dutchie who will be playing a cleric.

After 4 years WoW has lost its magic for me and I decided to look for another game to amuse myself, and Aion presented itself as a very suitable game. Since I have always been interested in healing my allies in other games a cleric seemed like the obvious choice to start my Aion career. I played a cleric in closed and open beta, but the dates of these events were inconvenient and I couldn’t get my cleric past lvl 15 due to lack of time. Because of this I couldn’t really get a good view of the class, but youtube video’s and forums gave me all the info needed to decide that the cleric was the class for me.

In my 4 year WoW run I played a priest “Grimwar” in the semi hardcore guild “resolve”(somewhere along the way it became “Borealis”) that cleared most (up to twin emps in vanilla,and up to Brutallis in TBC) of the content till WotLK, this guild was about fun more than achievement and I felt at home here. When WotLK hit I lost interest since the PvE encounters were too easy and epic gear was too easy to get so there was no reason to put in the extra effort. Though I regret leaving some of my online WoW friends behind, nothing last forever and there is a time to move on to something new.

The reason I am applying to your legion is because I like to play seriously but still have fun above anything. Games are a hobby of me, and though serious stuff is sometimes required, the overall feeling should be the one of laughter and amusement. I think the current members of Acheron feel the same way and because of that I’m applying here.

About my activeness: though my gaming times have been limited cause of work and private stuff, I plan to play at least 3-4 weekdays and in the weekends.

Hope I will fit the description of the new “Acheron Cleric”

Greetings,
Grimwar
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm

another cleric we can't get enough of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

another nice application.. Smile

Welcome in our Forum and welcome in Acheron Grimwar disco
but for first now pls register in our Forum Smile

greetz KAcy
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

NL Invasion! Smile

And welcome to Acheron, home of... lots of Clerics... And lots of other crazy folk too! rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Persikka
Three Day Sparky
Persikka

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome! alien
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm

WELCOME Grimwar!

Now its official: We have our own Cleric Army Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome in our legion!

Cleric Squad FTW Cleric application - Grimwar Biggri10
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 pm

we should be quick: if we spam server with cleric they ll limit races and classes tooo Very Happy
welcome
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome guys

See you all soon live ingame

Greetings,
Grimwar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleric application - Grimwar   Cleric application - Grimwar Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleric application - Grimwar
Page 1 of 1