Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application as a Cleric

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Summonin

Application as a Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey guys,

My real life mate Elo told me about this guild and I'd really like to apply for it here.

So, about myself:

My RL name is Jonas, I'm from Germany and 16 y/o. Started with MMO's about 4 years ago with WoW, went over to WAR and I'm now about to start with Aion (already preordered). I'm still visiting school in the 10th class and going to finish it next year. (:

Since I started with MMO's, I've always played a heal charakter, I'm kinda like addicted to healing. Wink So in Aion my choose felt, of course, on the Cleric which I already played in the CBT.

My online times are Monday to Thursday about 2:30 PM until 22:30-00:00 PM, but varies to the homework and stuff I got to learn.
Friday and Saturday even longer ... when I'm at home and not outside somewhere with friends.

My English speaking skills should be more than understandable, in the speaking test last year I've got 30/30 points, so I think the communication won't be a problem, haha. Wink

And of course I have an intact microphone aswell as Teamspeak².

So, if you'd like to know more, then just ask. =P

See you guys!

Greetings, Summoning
Back to top Go down
elo
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm

he rocked the house in WoW ^^ couple years ago, i think we should invite him to our legion.

but i think kacy wont have anything against it^^
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Another German hehe Very Happy

from my side i give an OK

WELCOME Summonin
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello Summon. Nice Application Smile
Friends from member allways welcome.

Pls register in our Forum and i can activate your Account as apply

greetz Kacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome fellow heal-fiend, to the burst of insanity that is Acheron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Insayne
Three Day Sparky
Insayne

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:25 pm

welcome

16 hm - so lets push the avarage of age down, not that easy with that old guys like Kacy ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Noway, now we need more old farts again to keep the guild respectable... kids these days! Why I outta.... Get Off My Lawn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Reznor wrote:
Noway, now we need more old farts again to keep the guild respectable... kids these days! Why I outta.... Get Off My Lawn!

hahaha ^^
the age isnt important. more its the adequate language against eachother.
No kiddie roxor pwnage language sundown
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
elo
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 pm

but im so uberl33t T_T
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Haha, so thanks for employing me. Smile

I gotta say I'm expirienced with older men ... and I mean not on sexual base. ;D
Since I got my own PC with 12 years I've always been the youngest member in guilds or clans (Battlefield: Vietnam wohay). In this time I really learned how to behave and interact with other people. ;>

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:02 pm

welcome from my side too, another cleric cool...we will have our own cleric squad soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Btw Martin Very Happy what i wanted to tell u long time ago but what i always forgot.... Cleric is how u write it right with an C at the end, so pls change it in ur signature Very Happy

- sry for off-topic -
Back to top Go down
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Iduna wrote:
Btw Martin Very Happy what i wanted to tell u long time ago but what i always forgot.... Cleric is how u write it right with an C at the end, so pls change it in ur signature Very Happy

- sry for off-topic -

k changed it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application as a Cleric   Application as a Cleric Empty

Back to top Go down

Application as a Cleric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: