Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Ranger 25

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayiko

Application - Ranger 25 Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ranger 25   Application - Ranger 25 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi All,

My name is Tom, alias Ayko (Ranger 25) newly re-born on Telemachus.
I bought the game back in 2009 but with a certain lack of motivation and being rather active on Age of Conan at that time I never really started to play. Up until last month when I decided to re-discover Elysea.

I saw in some other applications that I might be little behind on the leveling. but although I like having some chatting going on while I play I would not mind if I would have to catch up with your guys my myself. Being rather new to the game I would take some time to learn my class, but of course would love to have some shared experience from you.

Ultimately my goal would be the discover the high end of the game as part of a Legion, being more oriented PVE than PVP I would of course help as much as possible with battles but would initiate more groups for PVE contents.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Imyoona
Three Day Sparky
Imyoona

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ranger 25   Application - Ranger 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:07 am

hey, thank you for applying for Acheron. Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting any new members as Acheron has disbanded. Please have a good day and I hope you find a new legion.

Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ranger 25   Application - Ranger 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 am

disbanned for Aion ye.. but not for Tera Online Wink

thx for your application and good luck for you.. cya in another game maybe. Aion has no future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Ayiko

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ranger 25   Application - Ranger 25 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 am

Thanks a lot Guys

Enjoy your new game !!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Ranger 25   Application - Ranger 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Ranger 25
Page 1 of 1