Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insayne
Three Day Sparky
Insayne

[Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself   [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Hello You Guys

With the Intention to join your "little" Group of funny but also serious Group of Aion-Players (as written down in the Gamona-Forum) I want to introduce myself first. =)

I pre-ordered Aion a few weeks ago, so that I had the oppertunity to be part of beta phase 6 last weekend. Within the first minutes i noticed, that this game is awesome and it was the right choise to buy. I'm not new to the MMORPG-scene. I played World of Warcraft for about 2 years since July or August of the last year, after getting sick of all the "Oh c'mon we have to go trough this Dungeon 500times again, and don't miss 1 of our Runs or you get kicked"-Guys. Wink
As I was part of a real familar guild I'm not shy to meet you guys at Teamspeak. Normally we helped each others with group quests, sharing skills by sharing potions and items with each other and all those things. I hope to see all those things in your legion, too =)

Also a bit more of myself:
first name: Tobias (in WoW me and my guild mates often talked to each other by first name)
ingame: Insayne, Spiritmaster
by now I'm a student since 2 years, 2010 I'll be done. It's splitted into theoretic and practical parts. In the theoretic part I'm at the University 130km far from home in my own lifing room, so that I'll have much time to play ;D Ok, sometimes I'll be busy with some home tasks or learning for some tests, but thats not that often ^^)
to say something about my activity ingame: I can't promise to be online every day, because of hometasks and my girlfriend (but as said, that will only be the thing when i have the practical phase where I'm at home). But as i read the information about your legion, I think that this won't be a big problem.

I think I would be a good and active member of Acheron, because I'm not very shy telling about some problems where I need help, I'm helpful and I enjoy playing with some funny guys, also PvP and PvE...
The fact that I have to focus with the english language is not a problem for me, it's an oppertunity to improve it next to the english lessons at the university Wink

Hmmm, much is said. Don't know what else to say. So, if there're some questions, just ask or write a pm =)
Hope you enjoid reading and that you'll give me the choice to join your group Wink

... keep the language and grammar mistakes Very Happy
PS: One thing left: on wich Server can I find you? last weekend i played on Azphrel (or something like that). But with the knowledge that beta characters will be deleted, it's not that hard to switch to another server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself   [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 pm

nothing more to say Smile only one thing

nice application , welcome in Acheron boobs boobs upss wrong smilie friends

boooooooobs boobs
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself   [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Welcome! Nice t'a meetcha... Once you go Acheron, you'll never go back... *nyerknyerknyerknyerk*

You'll find more posts inside the forums, and lots of babble and chatter there, but I just wanted to wave hello here first Smile

Insayne wrote:

PS: One thing left: on wich Server can I find you? last weekend i played on Azphrel (or something like that). But with the knowledge that beta characters will be deleted, it's not that hard to switch to another server Very Happy

We played on Ariel during closed beta, and the open beta server has yet to be chosen. Smile

Cheers,
-Reznor
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Insayne
Three Day Sparky
Insayne

PostSubject: Re: [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself   [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself   [Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself Empty

Back to top Go down

[Spiritmaster "Insayne"] Introducing Myself
Page 1 of 1