Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Actually a app more of a high

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daxon
Acheron Scout
daxon

Not Actually a app more of a high Empty
PostSubject: Not Actually a app more of a high   Not Actually a app more of a high EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

ive come over from absolution after being away for a year i know woot and hecato very well in guild my r/l name is adam and i play a level 49 sorc i play every day between 6-8am and 5.30 to 10pm
Back to top Go down
Mjirn
Armored Sparkle
Mjirn

PostSubject: Re: Not Actually a app more of a high   Not Actually a app more of a high EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Daxooooooooooooooooon Very Happy Its me Tease !

Love to see u in Acheron
Back to top Go down
WOOT
Armored Sparkle
WOOT

PostSubject: Re: Not Actually a app more of a high   Not Actually a app more of a high EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

daxon wrote:
ive come over from absolution after being away for a year i know woot and hecato very well in guild my r/l name is adam and i play a level 49 sorc i play every day between 6-8am and 5.30 to 10pm

hellow mate, good to have u on board Wink

u just missed some drama about the legion moving to PERENTO server, but we decided to stay here in the end so ... Smile

btw, we are using MUMBLE (similar to ventrilo), u ll find the info on the forum somewhere)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Actually a app more of a high   Not Actually a app more of a high Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Actually a app more of a high
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: