Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double XP weekend on Valentins Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

Double XP weekend on Valentins Day Empty
PostSubject: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Quote :
Greetings Daevas,

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we want to show our players some love in the form of a double experience weekend. On Friday, February 12th, at 7:00 p.m GMT, we will enable double experience on all European servers. The experience bonus will run through the weekend before ending on Monday at 7:00 a.m. GMT.

Spend a romantic weekend with your significant other leveling in Atreia. Nothing says “I love you” like a full experience bar. Well, that and some chocolate!
—The Aion Community Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Lots of online love for the no-lifers What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 pm

hahahah lol thought same..
but the no lifer already reached lvl50 max and full fenril set lol! with +600k AP
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm

*cough*I'm sure they have alts they can lvl up to 50 and get full Fenril with those too...*cough* I love you
Back to top Go down
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 am

Sundown wrote:
*cough*I'm sure they have alts they can lvl up to 50 and get full Fenril with those too...*cough* I love you

no plz..it`s enough when they gang me with their main...wanna take revenge on their alts :>
Back to top Go down
Woolf
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Woolf

PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Time to try and max Aether Gather and Armoursmithing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekend on Valentins Day   Double XP weekend on Valentins Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Double XP weekend on Valentins Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: General :: News / Events / Appointments-
Jump to: