Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double XP weekends

Go down 
+3
Martin aka Luriana
Sundown
Kacy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Quote :

Greetings, Daevas!

We’ve heard your feedback that the experience curve can be steep in certain levels of Aion, and over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been evaluating how we want to address this issue to provide for smoother character progression. While we’re committed to providing a permanent solution, our long-term plans require development time. As part of that process, we are implementing a temporary enhancement so that you can feel immediate benefits that we’re excited to be rolling out this weekend.

To aid you in your travels we will be implementing double experience weekends over the next three weeks. These bonus weekends will affect characters levels 1–35. This includes crafting and gathering experience as well. After the upcoming three weekends, we plan on hosting bonus experience weekends once or twice a month. We want to make it easier for you to experience what Aion has to offer for your characters after level 35.

We are also adding a few permanent benefits with this week’s patch. Soul Healing will be less expensive for characters of all levels, and we’re increasing the experience bonus that Energy of Repose bestows for levels 20–44.

While the above is an interim solution, we will be addressing the character progression experience curve with a sizeable patch next year. We look forward to hearing your comments, and we hope you have fun during these bonus weekends. Make sure to tell your friends —the more the merrier!

-The Aion Community Team

ppl crying that they arent fast enough lv50 . mimimimi Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Bah, screw any double xp whatsoever... I really don't need more gimps that are high lvl and have no idea how to play their character. Just let them work for it, like the rest of us did.
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 pm

^^ true i would like to see more ppl with more experience then level Smile
never wanna have again 2 sorcs in my party which cant sleep 1 mob cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Kacy wrote:
^^ true i would like to see more ppl with more experience then level Smile
never wanna have again 2 sorcs in my party which cant sleep 1 mob cheers

yeah or a sorc who roll for untradeable golden chain boots <.<
Back to top Go down
Sierra
Acheron Scout
Sierra

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Sundown wrote:
Bah, screw any double xp whatsoever... I really don't need more gimps that are high lvl and have no idea how to play their character. Just let them work for it, like the rest of us did.

totaly agree sundown it's already full of noobs 48+ who leveled themselfs with bots, i rly dont need more of those "come and see us, we're the greatest" Neutral
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I agree with things that most of u guys say

BUT it's good for us to, we can roll out a new char and get them up fast since we already know how to play, i mean Aion starts at lvl 25, so imma roll out plenty chars during those times Very Happy

Is it already double atm? or only saturday and sunday?
Back to top Go down
Woolf
Acheron´s Protector
Woolf

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Any one want to join me.
Working on one of my alts.
Badvoc the ranger.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Acheron´s Protector
Drizzy

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Woolf wrote:
Any one want to join me.
Working on one of my alts.
Badvoc the ranger.

what lvl is he mate?

I'm playing my Templar lvl 22 atm, 23 in 0,25%
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:22 pm

My templar "Heather" is level 13, we could level together if we're on at the same time.

Being Ranger is painful for level 10-16 (Kinda urk still to 19), after that it's so nice. I adore my ranger alt.

<3
-Rez
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Sponsored content

Double XP weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double XP weekends   Double XP weekends Empty

Back to top Go down

Double XP weekends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: General :: News / Events / Appointments-