Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeternia

Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. Empty
PostSubject: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Well hai everyone! Seems to me it's time to write this application >.>

So.. My name is Ilya, I'm 24 years old guy from freakky cold Russia. Actually Verminkin is russian too, but he lives in Siberia, and that region is totally ice&bear's place Razz We've got acquainted with him in other project from NCsoft - Lineage2, five (or more?) years ago. And now when Aion started, he invited me in Eraburis Shando legion, where he was with other his friends from WoW. But after 1 month of gaming, me and Verm were in almost dead legion, so we moved here with three of our friends - Sattori, Varissa and Mortaria, and it's great!

Err.. couple of words about RL?.. I have some boring work in logistics department of my company, and must give to it 8 (bleh..) hours of my precious time. So I can play only 3-4 hours per day, and in the weekend I may play 49hrs without food What a Face I really love this game, yeah.

My single and beloved char is Aeternia ^^". She's 41lvl SM atm. I don't like lvling many characters on account, so I'll go with Aet to the endgame. I've played L2 as SwM and I have very specific support-pvp-experience, it was pretty fun but I couldn't to kill anybody by myself at all! Besides I never played as CC and wished to try it. However Aion's Spiritmasters totally rocks in pvp too! But the delirium of the sm's fan here will not be interesting to anybody >.>

Well..what to say. Oh, about Acheron ofc! You guys are very very nice guild and I'm really glad to be with you. Nice people, nice chatting/asmoraping/lvling/anything Razz That's all I need! So thanks for inviting. I hope I can help with anything you need, I'll try it ^^

Best regards

Aet
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Please register on our forum and you'll get full rights asap, then you can read all the useless things we talk about in this forum Wink

And oh yea: welcome
Back to top Go down
Aeternia

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Thankie Sun! ^^
I've already registered but when I tryind to log in some error appears! It talk to me then my account is not activated or I typed wrong passwd Mad Activate it plx? albino
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Yoo Aeternia.. *done*
an admin only need to activate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Aeternia
Two Day Sparky
Aeternia

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:09 pm

boobs !!
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:34 pm

I think this is the first "Application Letter" I've seen from someone already in our legion! rabbit

In any case, here's a formal WELCOME! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Aeternia
Two Day Sparky
Aeternia

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm

I call it "Das Ordnung!"
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm

rofl fallafel
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Marmalade
Three Day Sparky
Marmalade

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm

You have 3-4 hours to play? Shocked I envy you sooo very much... Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.   Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of [strike]silly[/strike] pro SM.
Page 1 of 1