Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorcerer aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narikh

Sorcerer aplication Empty
PostSubject: Sorcerer aplication   Sorcerer aplication EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:16 am

Hello, my name is Martin, 18 yo. (Narikh ingame) I play for sorcerer lvl 28 . As many people, in the very begining of this game are looking for some place to fit in. so do I. Well, i was in few legions before but the comunity wasnt as good as i expected. So i decided to try aplying to your legion. Im looking for legion which can offer me alot of fun, with kind and funny people, and some serious pvp action, and thats what as it seems your legion can offer to me. I have good Mmo experience, played World of warcraft for 4 years and was pretty sucesfull (Al'akir - Zarrish). Have Ts and mic so shouldnt be any problem.

Well thats it, Hope we will meet ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer aplication   Sorcerer aplication EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:25 am

Hio Narikh

thx for your application. its allways good to see that still player want to join us.
but i have to say that we arent recrute any new member atm.
the last slots are free for Friends which didnt joined yet or come later
2nd thing is your guild jumping. im not really delighted to read that you were in some legions before.
we want loyal player and the last days allready left 2 player without any words

my tip for you, register in our forum stay alive and show us your interest.
yes we are a bunch of funny ppl and maybe we will have a slot later

greetz Kacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer aplication   Sorcerer aplication EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 am

It really is rather unfortunate that you've just come in at the time when we ceased being open for new applications. If you're really serious though, feel free to keep posting and let us get to know you a little better... new slots do come up again eventually. Smile

Best to you, irl and in game,
-Reznor
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Narikh

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer aplication   Sorcerer aplication EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Well, thing with guilds. i joined just guilds (2 or maybe 3 guilds) with people from my country, and i had to jump a bit cuz i wanted to find out if i really want to play with Slovak people (im from slovakia) or rather with non my Country ppl. and i found out that theese guilds dont fit for me.... And i think i can call myself loyal. As i told i have played wow for 4 years, and all that time i stayed in one guild because there was a great colective, so if your guild is such a colective, i have no reason to leave. (I wanted to change game, not gamestyle) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer aplication   Sorcerer aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer aplication
Page 1 of 1