Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Scout (So far at least :) )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kkthxbye

Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Hello - I'm Simon, my char name is kkthxbye (Scout). I'm from Denmark, and i'm 20 years old.

I just started playing Aion, and i like it so far. The reason i'm writing this application, is that i want to join a mature guild, with som cool people to enjoy the game with. The game really looks promising so far, and the people on Gorgos seem nice.

I used to play WoW, but only for about a year - I have also played WAR, but that got stale very fast. This is why i'm hoping that Aion is the game for me.

I speak english fairly well, and I have a lot of time on my hands, so I suspect that i will be very active.

Don't know what else there is to say - I of course have a microphone and TeamSpeak 2 installed. If you got any questions, fell free to ask Smile

I guess thats about it - looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Ahahah, your name is going to drive me crazy laughing! That's the phrase I've used for quite some time IRL with friends just to Nyerk them off. Wink

You sound like a cool guy, and to my knowledge we've yet to add a Great Dane to our menagerie of Acheron folk. I'm sure when Kacy (Our Dear Leader) logs in, he'll set you up with a proper Hello.

Best, and hope to see you in game.

-Reznor
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

welcome... hmm the name isnt the best choice.
we dont looking for roxxor or something

if you can handle your name with teamplay and adequate language then we can give a try
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
kkthxbye

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Rezor.

Kacy - The name is just something, I have been using for ages. And as you can see from, the way i write, i don't really speak that way Wink It's just a name.
But i will name my other chars better, if thats to any comfort Smile
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:01 pm

ok then welcome in Acheron

pls register in our Forum and join our team on Gorgos
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
kkthxbye

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Thank you very much Kacy - I'm glad to be a part of the team.

I do have a problem with registring though. I get this messege after the confirm password page:
General Error

Could not insert data into users table

Don't know if i'm doing it wrong Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:49 pm

While I'm not sure what could be wrong, the first thing that did come to mind is perhaps the use off odd Danish alphabetical characters in your password. Beyond that, no idea Smile

And welcome... be sure to say hi in game so we know who you are Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Scout (So far at least :) )   Application - Scout (So far at least :) ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Scout (So far at least :) )
Page 1 of 1