Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chanter application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sill

Chanter application Empty
PostSubject: Chanter application   Chanter application EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Sill (my Chanters name, Main!), or Sebenza (gladiator), or Hazaar (undecided), or just Mikey (wich is my real name).

I'm 23, looking for a new gaming experience consisting primarily of having alot of fun! In the past i've been active in WoW for 3 years doing hardcore PVE, managed servers first Blackwing Lair full clear where i was a paladin dance I also played Guildwars, EVE online, WAR, AoC... Gave up on all those games because they just couldnt manage to keep me interested.

Why do i think Aion could be diffirent? Dont quite know, i played the open beta and i just wanted more and more of the game. It looks beautifull and runs great, it feels familiar to play.

I decided on playing a chanter. I always get attracted to the class that can help its allies the most without being a primary healer. For me its the most exciting class role in both PVE and PVP. I just like to help people out while poking enemies with my staff.

Why Acheron? I liked the guild introduction. Family atmosphere, helping people out, one for all / all for one! This is the kind of guild i want.

I will probably play most days of the week, but i cant devote that much time to gaming anymore. I have alot going on in my life at the moment and i cant let a game get the best of me again like WoW managed to do in the past.

By the way, i'm playing from Belgium. And.. I managed to make an account with the username JustMikey, a minute later i read that my accountname had to be the same as my character name. Maybe the administrator can do something about that? tongue

Looking forward to your replies!
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Chanter application   Chanter application EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Hio and welcome in our Forum

first of all : wow.. nice application. boobs

2nd feel you free to answer with your Forum Account you should have all rights

Welcome in Familia de Acheron

Edit: after your first login i will edit your char name Smile just tell which one
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Chanter application   Chanter application EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Welcome Mikey, and all your multiple personalities as well!

Hop on into the rest of the forum and chat awhile... We'll see you very soon in the game, too! *counts down impatiently till Sunday 9pm*

Cheers,
-Rez
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: Chanter application   Chanter application EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm

welcome to our legion =)
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Chanter application   Chanter application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 am

Welcome Mikey, nice application indeed. Hope you'll enjoy your stay in our "little" legion What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Chanter application   Chanter application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 pm

WELCOME Mikey
Another Chanter thats great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And i also have to say: NICE APPLICATION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chanter application   Chanter application Empty

Back to top Go down

Chanter application
Page 1 of 1