Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new informations about servers

Go down 
+2
Mellon
VaflinkaCZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

new informations about servers Empty
PostSubject: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 am

THE AION COMMUNITY'S SERVER CHOICES
September 18, 2009 10:05 PM
Finding friends to play with is not always easy. Sometimes it is more fun to playing when you know that you are playing with others in your vicinity or with a similar play-style. In order to help those of you left in a quandary over what server to play on we devised a list of servers and player preferences based on polls and community research.

English should always be the used language in general or regional chat channels on any North American or English-tagged European server. We do however offer language-specific chat channels in Aion for those of you who want to speak other languages. These chat channels can be accessed by clicking the chat bubble on the left hand side of the chat window's input field. Please try to remain within the easily accessible chat channels when speaking other languages as that will ensure that the main chat channel is comprehensive and inviting to everyone.

Keep in mind that we do not provide official support based on the following list. We want to offer it up as guidance for new players who are still trying to decide on where to go. It represents the choices of the many communities in our fansite program and we have worked hard with these fansites for it to be as accurate as possible.

Danish - [ENG] Spatalos
Dutch - [ENG] Gorgos
Finnish - [ENG] Perento
Greek - [ENG] Spatalos
Hungarian - [ENG] Spatalos
Italian - [ENG] Telemachus
Norwegian - [ENG] Perento
Polish - [ENG] Gorgos
Portuguese - [ENG] Gorgos
Spanish - [ENG] Castor
Swedish - [ENG] Perento
Czech + Slovak - [ENG] Telemachus
Lithuanian - [ENG] Spatalos
Turkish - [ENG] Spatalos
North America - Role players - [East] Lumiel
Europe - Role players - [ENG] Gorgos
Germany - Role players - [GER] Balder
France - Role players - [FRA] Vidar
---from official site
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm

So they say Gorgos will have RP'ers on it? EXCELLENT. Those guys tend to be much more calm and literate than the stereotypical teeny-bopper foul mouthed "Hardcore PvP" server type gamer. I'll be quite happy to see some good RP'ers on Gorgos, even though I'm not an RP'er myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Im just afraid of the RP rules- no global chat, no global group finding etc.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 pm

There will be regional chat. The only "rule" I see is that is should be kept to English. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ute
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Reznor wrote:
There will be regional chat. The only "rule" I see is that is should be kept to English. Smile
aww, ik wil nederlands trainen! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Ute wrote:
Reznor wrote:

Dat mag je hier ook doen... en ik moet die van mij ook verbeteren... (Toch Sunny!?)

PS: "Ook" is indeed orangutan speech for anything and everything. The Dutch stole the word from Terry Pratchett. You can use your fullest imagination now when translating what the sentence says! It's certainly going to be more interesting then than what it really says rabbit

PPS: Why can't we play yet!? *sob*
Back to top Go down
Ute
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Reznor wrote:
Ute wrote:
Reznor wrote:

Dat mag je hier ook doen... en ik moet die van mij ook verbeteren... (Toch Sunny!?)

PS: "Ook" is indeed orangutan speech for anything and everything. The Dutch stole the word from Terry Pratchett. You can use your fullest imagination now when translating what the sentence says! It's certainly going to be more interesting then than what it really says rabbit

PPS: Why can't we play yet!? *sob*
Do you know any good online Dutch dictionaries? ^^, I´ve been trying to use uitmuntend.de (German<->Dutch), but it often gives the wrong translation Sad
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Babelfish maybe? Translators never really work though Smile http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
Back to top Go down
Ute
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Reznor wrote:
Babelfish maybe? Translators never really work though Smile http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
oh no never!! I never use those things, they are rubbish. Some smarty pants in england once sent me an email translated into German via babelfish and it was utter nonsense. I am looking for a dictionary, which has individual word translations. Like http://dict.leo.org but for EN/DE <-> NL. Leo is actually very very good, it´s a pity that they don´t do dutch as well.
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm

look at Aionsource what player we have there

40 % british
35 % Spanish and what else
15 % netherlands
10 % others

so no worry What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:16 pm

most player will go on servers with their languages, only thing on gorgos to be afraid of are RPs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 am

Well then, "the Dutch hero" (nvm me, i'm tired as hell Wink) has appeared from a computer in some hotel lobby in a foreign country, and always happy to help people out with the strange thing called Dutch language...

The Dutch language is referred to as "dat". "Nederlands? Dat moet ik nog verbeteren". "Die" is mostly used to refer to people. "Mijn vader? Die heb ik al een tijd niet meer gezien".

As for the translations of words, i usually use www.interglot.com, but it only works for single words, you can't translate sentences with it. It does give good translations of the words though.
Back to top Go down
Ute
Two Day Sparky

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

Sundown wrote:
Well then, "the Dutch hero" (nvm me, i'm tired as hell Wink) has appeared from a computer in some hotel lobby in a foreign country, and always happy to help people out with the strange thing called Dutch language...

The Dutch language is referred to as "dat". "Nederlands? Dat moet ik nog verbeteren". "Die" is mostly used to refer to people. "Mijn vader? Die heb ik al een tijd niet meer gezien".

As for the translations of words, i usually use www.interglot.com, but it only works for single words, you can't translate sentences with it. It does give good translations of the words though.
ah, interglot is perfect!! It even shows the conjugations bounce dank je wel!
Back to top Go down
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Geen probleem What a Face
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 pm

finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk0gMhpiMQc

----->and this should be launch trailer
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 pm

VaflinkaCZ wrote:
finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk0gMhpiMQc

----->and this should be launch trailer

This is fukkin awesome dance dance ^^
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 pm

yep iv good information, our community is very active www.aion-cz.com Very Happy

but dunno if its official video, probably not
Back to top Go down
Insayne
Three Day Sparky
Insayne

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm

lol just chatted with my girlfriend and added my items to my char and was offline for about 5min and now i stuck in queue of 940 people, have to wait 40min

hot
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:24 pm

At NCsoft our commitment is to making the MMO player experience the best it can be. And while Aion has seen a very successful launch that has exceeded our expectations in many ways, we are aware of the longer than usual queue times that players have experienced on some of the servers. This is due to the initial rush of players that we’ve seen in the early days of the game’s launch in Europe and North America.

Since the opening of Head Start this past weekend, we’ve have been heavily focused on striking the delicate balance between managing busy servers with queue times versus overcompensating by adding new servers too quickly that are then underpopulated and don’t deliver a fun experience for players. We did indeed see an initial rush on the first days of Head Start which resulted in longer than desired queue times for some of our servers, and we are working around the clock to alleviate this. In fact, we are happy to confirm we have increased our server caps and are adding an additional server in both North America and Europe by this weekend, and we will continue to evaluate adding additional servers.

That said, we do have alternate servers where players are experiencing lower queue times. People can get a real-time update and select that choice on our website at: http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/server/

We continue to monitor issues closely and strive to address player feedback quickly to ensure the best possible experience.

(http://na.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=111&page=)

--->so they ll add new servers
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:38 pm

be aware: asmodians are PGing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm

NA announced that they started a new server and european server is on the way

"[West]Fregion is live! [West]Fregion is the first server to be added after our very successful launch of Aion. A European server and an East Coast North American server are also on the way.

The name “Fregion” has its origin in ancient Atreian lore, taken from the one Drakan that sparked history-altering pretension in the Balaur Empire, eventually leading to the Epic Cataclysm.

[West]Fregion has been set to North American West Coast time and is only the first in a line of servers we are rolling out. Aion has enjoyed tremendous popularity during these first couple of days, and we are aware of the queues on the most populated servers. We hope that our addition of fresh servers to choose from and conquer, for new and old players alike, will help in making these queues shorter and allow even more players to enjoy the game.

We will continue to monitor the situation and maintain the delicate balance between managing busy servers versus overcompensating by adding new servers that may become underpopulated.

Enjoy [West]Fregion, and stay tuned to future information about the upcoming servers additions."
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Go go go we are waiting for all Member which arent startet yet. bounce
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:30 pm

it will take about 1 more week for me, because of the clever system, i´v box but it wasnt on box that another payment is required to start it
Back to top Go down
VaflinkaCZ
Three Day Sparky
VaflinkaCZ

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:31 am

First demo aviable:

"From September 26 through October 9, iGames LAN centers in Europe will be giving you the opportunity to try out Aion for free. Grab your friends and head on over to a participating location near you to claim your Aion full demo account that will allow you to play for up to 3 days, 5 in-game hours, or level 7, whichever you reach first! You will retain your character and progress during and after the demo period. Plus, each participating location will give you 1 free hour to play at the store with your friends!

Don’t miss out on this chance to try before you buy! Click here for a list of participating iGames LAN center locations near you: http://europe.igameslive.com/gamers/events/eventcenters.aspx?id=100028 "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new informations about servers   new informations about servers Empty

Back to top Go down

new informations about servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: General :: News / Events / Appointments-
Jump to: