Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Character Transfers Rescheduled

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

Free Character Transfers Rescheduled Empty
PostSubject: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 am

Quote :
Greetings Daevas,

Following the recent Aion server merges, we wanted to offer a free character transfer service to give everyone a chance to play with friends located on different servers. One of our responsibilities is to provide balanced servers for you to play on. To work towards a more enjoyable play experience we’ve decided to suspend character transfers in order to re-evaluate our strategy for server balance. Once we’ve finalized our new strategy, we will again re-enable free server transfers, however with certain limitations to prevent an excessive amount of transfers that specifically contributed to server imbalance.

Because of our decision to suspend transfers, we will be issuing the first wave of Fight on the Right Side rewards to all active players, regardless of race conflict status.

Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously and we are committed to creating an exciting environment for all of you to enjoy. We’ve been listening to your suggestions in the forums and are considering all options available to us in order to achieve consistency in race balance across all servers. Please bear with us as we continue our work to address your concerns.

Fly High, Daevas,

-The Aion Community Team

hahahahaha Asmos are safe Razz
maybe my ticket and from some other helped a bit for this decision
i wrote a ticket with a list from Spatalos Asmo Legions where they can see the "Balance" and what they reached. Lets hope Asmos get a new kick.
welcome back RL cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sierra
Acheron Scout
Sierra

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

i dont know what u're so happy about the ppl we needed already left and those who are staying are the 100 active asmos and 200 inactive accounts(i mean those which were active before the transf)..

the thing is that we just cant transfer out now
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Kacy wrote:

hahahahaha Asmos are safe Razz

What Asmos... no, really...

Last night Asmos tried to Rally to siege Asteria because it was vuln.

From what I saw, They got together one single Alliance of 14 people.

I hope NC has some cunning plan to help fix Spatalos, because at the moment it looks bleak here.

Anyone actually killing Asmos these days should probably feel really awful about it. It's like kicking a puppy with steel toed boots. Suspect tongue

Here's hoping though, but until then. Enjoy having won the game. Smile

Quote :
This is our final test, our final hurdle before we are able to reap our reward. We must destroy the Asmodians and their pathetic world: we must save Atreia.

Faith and arms!

- Rafaela Semperti.

http://powerwiki.uk.aiononline.com/aion/The+Book+of+the+Elyos
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm

@Sierra my laugh was more ironic then real.

@Mellon hmm i thought there are more asmos alive.

so from now i think we need to choose at one point quickly where we go.
Spatalos - Perento - leave the game
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 pm

5:30 CET today... I did maths: 452 Elyos L50 v/s 198 Asmodian L50 online.

Had the transfers gone through, I fear it would have been worse.

PS: If that bear really had a lightsaber, his head would have come right off. WOOM WOOM OUCH :X

Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Hecato
Armored Sparkle
Hecato

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

nah i think it has "the force" field buffed up
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Mellon wrote:
5:30 CET today... I did maths: 452 Elyos L50 v/s 198 Asmodian L50 online.

Had the transfers gone through, I fear it would have been worse.

PS: If that bear really had a lightsaber, his head would have come right off. WOOM WOOM OUCH :X

wow that really sounds hard.. my god 190 only No No
as i wrote in aionsource today atm i would like to play with all Gorgos asmos then against them
these spatalos ppl are without respect and we all only pve / RP crap

i would like to play with them together and show up far from these exploit and hacks how good we are / can be.

PS: the lightsaber is just remodelled item Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Transfers Rescheduled   Free Character Transfers Rescheduled Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Character Transfers Rescheduled
Page 1 of 1