Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atreian Soul Healers Bribed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

Atreian Soul Healers Bribed Empty
PostSubject: Atreian Soul Healers Bribed   Atreian Soul Healers Bribed EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Quote :

It has come to our attention that Fergus McGreedy spent the remainder of his treasure bribing the Soul Healers of Atreia. As a result, the Shugo bankers seeking McGreedy have instituted a hefty bounty to anyone who can catch him alive. McGreedy gave our intrepid reporter abrief interview in the midst of a rather raucous drinking session.

"Well,see . . . I know a few wee little beasties had been sort of, erm, set free during my little jig through Atreia. Now, I'm all fer a *hic* good punch up every now n' then, but it seems my memories weren't quite the craic they were back when they weren't memories, n' I was a spritely little leprechaun knee deep in Brax sh-HEY! I'VE RUN OUT OF BEER! HEY! YOU! BEER! B-E-E-R! Tanks!

Roight,so like I was saying, back when those beasties were trying to turn me into a Leprechaun-on-the-cob, they seemed a bit easier to smack around, but what can you do. Anyway, I'm tired of running me little legs off, so I spent all my money on subsidizing those Soul Healers. Should give all the lads an' lasses agood reason fer going out n' making some memories of their own, eh?

Slainte!"

Starting at British noon this Friday, April 2nd, until noon on April 5th, the cost of Soul Healing will be drastically reduced.

European Servers — Starts at 12:00 p.m. BST

Spatalos, Perento, Telemachus, Gorgos, Castor, Kahrun & Kalil

Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
nuke
Acheron Scout
nuke

PostSubject: Re: Atreian Soul Healers Bribed   Atreian Soul Healers Bribed EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Time for me to soul heal I guess ..well its been 3months!
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Atreian Soul Healers Bribed   Atreian Soul Healers Bribed EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:34 pm

nuke wrote:
Time for me to soul heal I guess ..well its been 3months!

LoL DING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atreian Soul Healers Bribed   Atreian Soul Healers Bribed Empty

Back to top Go down

Atreian Soul Healers Bribed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: General :: News / Events / Appointments-
Jump to: