Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Rina

Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc Empty
PostSubject: Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc   Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Hello.
I'm Thomas. I'm 20 years old, I leave in Poland, I'm 1st year IT student. I've been away from Aion for over 1 month due to exams and during that time the legion i was in fell apart. Now im back to Aion... playing around 4h/day. Im PvE focused player (i will be happy to join some fortresses battles too tho). I joined some random legion lately but they have only like 3 ppl around my level so i decided to look for some other legion. I'm a friendly, optimistic coffee addict. ^^
I will be happy to join your legion.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc   Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Heyas Rina,

You sound like a nice guy so far, and we have plenty of folk in your level range, all wanting to do SR and the like... and I think another Sorc would be a great addition to our ranks. We go to a decent amount of sieges, but there's certainly plenty of SR/Labs/DP/Insert random quest here going on. Smile

Waiting for word from more off our members, but for my part you're welcome to join us.

Best,
-Mel

PS: Is your character name Rina as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Martin aka Luriana
Armored Sparkle
Martin aka Luriana

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc   Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Seems ok for me, but wanna know if your character is named with Rina as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc   Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm

As Luri said its your ingame Name too ?
Pls whisper me or the Officers ingame.

Ty and cya Kacy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc   Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 am

welcome in Acheron ^^

*closed*
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc   Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Rina - lvl 43 sorc
Page 1 of 1