Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix Empty
PostSubject: Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix   Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Quote :
Greetings Daevas,

We’ve just received a fix from the Aion development team and plan to begin emergency maintenance on European servers at 02:00 GMT (more). The maintenance is estimated to take no longer than 1 hour and will correct all known issues from the 1.5.1 game update.

We understand this has been a frustrating day for our European community and we want to thank you once again for your patience. To show our appreciation, we’re planning to compensate our European community with game time and will be communicating our definitive compensation plans sometime in the next day or two.

-The Aion Community Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Woolf
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Woolf

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix   Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Looks like the Gremlins were out in force yesterday.

Aion was down.

Personnally
The office VPN server went down twice, out of hours.
And I could not get my Wii to connect to my Nintendo Stars account.

The extra day is good, cos I spent most of last night getting called on the work mobile and could not have logged in to play if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Woolf
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Woolf

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix   Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm

We strive to give Aion players the best service possible while updating the game with new features. Last Wednesday, the patching process for the long-awaited patch 1.5.1, which delivered exciting new features and performance upgrades during fortress sieges and other intense activities, took much longer on the EU servers than we anticipated. By our standards, our EU Aion players were unable to play the game for too long. Therefore, our players with an active European account for Aion will be granted one day of free game time.

Patching servers is not a simple task and things can go wrong - which they did. We put all our resources together to fix the problem as soon we could. We apologize to our players in Europe. We know that you wanted to spend an evening in Atreia and missed out on that opportunity. We see it only fitting to let you enjoy an evening for free.

We began processing the day of compensation on November 20, 2009. However, it can take up to five days until the day of compensation shows up in your account details.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a great time playing Aion Patch.

-The Aion Community Team
Back to top Go down
Sierra
Acheron Scout
Sierra

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix   Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 am

as i said yey , at least they gave us some reward for the lost time ;/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix   Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.5.1 Hotfix
Page 1 of 1