Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

helo to old arches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mangmagi

helo to old arches Empty
PostSubject: helo to old arches   helo to old arches EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:31 pm

just to be real cheaky helo to all from acheron archlord wish i could join u but cant afford to if any old archlord players not going back to it can i pls ask nicely for any uniques u might have thanks
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
AcheronĀ“s Protector
Drizzy

helo to old arches Empty
PostSubject: Re: helo to old arches   helo to old arches EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 am

All i have mate is 2 gaudius + some lukes... on my 85 archer, gues those won't do u any good and since those are affordable i'd like to keep em...

Anyhow gl in finding some, i've only transisted 1 account from CM to Webzen, i still have a 5x zerk, 5x knight, 5x elementalis and numerous cl accounts Very Happy.

Can i still transist those?
Back to top Go down
mangmagi

helo to old arches Empty
PostSubject: unique   helo to old arches EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 am

yes u can still bring them over i just brought me gf sister and dad over the other day ty for answering i have i gauidis shocker and luke i was given but as u say they all to high for me yet at the mo any would be usefull no matter what lvl i may be able to trade for stuff i need
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

helo to old arches Empty
PostSubject: Re: helo to old arches   helo to old arches EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 pm

hio mang.. More old Acheron would be good to see in Aion Smile
how are you.. forget Archlord back
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
mangmagi

helo to old arches Empty
PostSubject: Re: helo to old arches   helo to old arches EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 pm

hi kacy nice to see u i would come play but is a pay to play and just cant afford it or i would come over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

helo to old arches Empty
PostSubject: Re: helo to old arches   helo to old arches Empty

Back to top Go down

helo to old arches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acheron Legion :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: