Acheron Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoqqu

Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 Empty
PostSubject: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Well hello!
I haven't really written much of applications, especially open ones, so let's see what happens.

Let's start with introducing my self.
My name is Sami, I'm a 21 years old guy from Finland and I'm studying in an university of applied sciences. (with quite laidback attitude atm...) That is going to change in the next period.
I play quite alot, getting that "You've been online for 10hours, go to sleep" message is rather common. Smile
I'm working part time in some lame hamburger restaurant so occasionally I'm not online during the evenings but that doesn't happen too often.
I read quite abit of fantasy literature, I play Warhammer and Warhammer 40K and now that I look around my apartment I have to add that I dislike cleaning. I should really clear of that couch...

On with aion.
Initially I were supposed to be one of the founding members of a fresh legion here with couple of friends coming from WoW but eventually things didn't work out quite so well. One is now playing Dragon age or some such, two others went back to WoW and well... I were left in Eraburis Shando with Verminkin. For a few weeks we had sort of a slim hope of the people returning or something happening but that was not to be. One evening I got a whisper from him that he and Aeternia (some guy I don't really know yeat) had left and moved onto a bigger legion... and that legion would be Acheron! =)

So, here I am with high hopes of getting to play with you as well. The first image I got about Acheron is quite similar to that of ES. A little bit nut, easy going group of people that have a nice atmosphere in the legion but are still capable of doing stuff and I like that.

Regarding my characters, my ranger Snugga is the one I prefer playing atm.
I had a good start with my chanter Thoqqu but pvp was just... painful would be quite good for describing it.
I still log onto the chanter occasionally to do instances if I get too fustrated with getting owned in the upper abyss by lvl 50s as a ranger. I've had a couple of good group pvp experiences with Thoqqu but without a legion that's quite hard to come by so cause of that, I've been soloing with the ranger quite abit. I sort of like both of them so that's why I'm not applying with a single char.

Well, cu in game.

Thoqqu
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 pm

yoo.. hi and thx for your application Smile

tell me whats your main char or better with which one you plan to play ?

then this one is welcome in our Team.. so whisper me ingame at 5pm ( CET ) ingame
i will be there and please register in our Forum with your Char Name.

soo wave
cya Kacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Mellon
Mellon

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Acheron really has a lack of Chanters, so if you do get interested in playing that class again... *hinthint*

Either way, welcome to the fold. I've known many a Finns in my time, and years past one of them taught me the most handy phrase ever. I probably can't spell it anymore, but hopefully you can still get the general idea of it:

Kahvia tanne tai tippu paita! (Coffee NOW or heads will start coming off!)

See you in game,
-Rez
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuteoverload.com
Sundown
Centurion
Sundown

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Hehe, welcome wave
Back to top Go down
Aeternia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:37 am

I'm not just a some guy pale
Back to top Go down
Kacy
Worthy Noble
Kacy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm

no you arent : cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.65th.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37   Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Ranger 33 / Chanter 37
Page 1 of 1